Pinus ponderosa, also called Pin de Patagonie or Yellow Pine belongs to the family of Pinaceaes. Native of Rocky Mountains, it is spread between the United States and Canada, and is also found in the South of the Argentina, in the Patagonia. This species has been planted a lot in the Patagonia during campaigns of reforestation, in the areas of transition between the Andes and the steppes.
- Production process: Steam distillation
- Part of the plant used: Needles
- Botanical Name: Pinus Ponderosa
- Botanical Family: Pinacae
- Country of origin: Argentina, Patagonia
- Quality: 100% Pure and natural