Adesmia Boronioides, also called Paramela belongs to the family of Fabacea. It is a plant typical of the west Patagonia region. The bush grows wildly on the transition area between the steppe and the Andean foothills forest and its flowers, leaves are used to produce the Paramela essential oil by steam distillation.
- Production process: Steam distillation
- Part of the plant used: Flower/leaf
- Botanical Name: Adesmia Boronioides Hook. F.
- Botanical Family: Fabaceae
- Country of origin: Argentina, Patagonia
- Quality: 100% Pure and natural