Pseudotsuga menziesii, also called Douglas Fir or Oregon pine belongs to the family of Pinaceaes. Native of the West Coast of North America, it is spread between the United States and Canada, and is also found in the South of the Argentina, in the Patagonia. This species has been planted a lot in the Patagonia during campaigns of reforestation, in the areas of transition between the Andes and the steppes.
- Production process: Steam distillation
- Part of the plant used: Needles
- Botanical Name: Pseudotsuga menziesii
- Botanical Family: Pinacae
- Country of origin: Argentina, Patagonia
- Quality: 100% Pure and natural