The Combava is a fruit of the Citrus family, its scientific name is Citrus Hystrix.
Its essential oil is obtained by distillation of the leaves which are rich in active components. Its scent is very refreshing.
Anti-inflammatory: indicated in joint and muscle pain
Relaxing: helps in case of stress, anxiety, insomnia
Digestive: promotes digestion and indicated as a liver degongestant
Naturally flavours all the food
TIPS FOR USE
- For massages, dilute 5 drops of Combava essential oil in 100ml of oil.
- In case of anxiety and insomnia, place two drops inside the wrists and on the solar plexus.
- In the hair care add 2 drops of Combava essential oil to the daily shampoo.
- To perfume the room put 4-5 drops of essential oil in the diffuser with a little water.
- Inhalation: add 3-4 drops in a bowl of hot water.
- In the kitchen use a maximum of 4 drops per 5 portions, it is preferable to add essential oil at the end of preparation.
Do not use during the first five months of pregnancy and with children under 3 years of age.