- Neem capsule treats skin infections
- Ayurvedic treatment for stomach ulcers
- Neem tablet works as an anti-inflammatory
Dosage: Take 2 Capsules twice daily.
Quantity: 60 Capsules
<Benefits of Neem Capsules>
Boosts Dental Health
Neem tablet makes the gums and teeth strong. It is an Ayurvedic treatment that fights against bacteria deposition & cuts down plaque buildup. It curbs gingivitis symptoms. This Neem supplement provides fresh breath and treats mouth ulcers.
Neem tablets are useful to cure viral, bacterial, fungi, and protozoa infections from the body. This Neem supplement is antimicrobial in nature and eliminates harmful toxins from the blood.
Neem Capsule Boosts Hair & Skin Quality
Neem tablets keep the skin hydrated & alleviates inflammation of skin cells. It is an Ayurvedic treatment that has a cooling effect on the body. It also controls excess body heat to prevent blemishes, pigmentation, and dryness.
- Treats skin infections
- Fights stomach ulcers
- Works as an anti-inflammatory
- Promotes wound healing
- Fights infections
- Cleans the blood
<Why is it a must have?>
Each capsule contains pure Neem Leaf extracts.
- Treats skin diseases
- Purifies the blood
- Heals wound
<Precautions to take>
- Taking Neem seeds or oil by mouth is unsafe for children
- It is unsafe when taken by mouth during pregnancy. They can cause a miscarriage.
- Neem can lower blood sugar levels.
- It may harm sperms.
- It might decrease the effectiveness of medications that are used to prevent organ rejection.
- Stop using Neem at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.