- Detoxifies the body
- Immunity booster
- Ayurvedic medicine for cholesterol
Dosage:1 Capsule twice a day after meals with water
Quantity: 60 Capsules
<Benefits of Shudh Guggulu>
Increases metabolic rate
Natural Guggulu generates a heating effect. Supports the processes of the digestive system. Increases appetite. Promotes release of wastes from the intestines. Improves liver health. Increases production of digestive enzymes. Reduces risks of haemorrhoids, fistula and piles.
Protects the heart
Effective cardio-protective herb. Contains herbal antioxidants. Alleviates swelling in the soft tissues. Purifies the blood by eliminating free radicals, pollutants etc. Facilitates blood flow through blood vessels. Increases protein absorption to promote muscular strength.
Ayurvedic medicine for weight loss
Guggulu’s fat burning effect makes it the best ayurvedic medicine for obesity. Reduces formation of triglyceride molecules. Increases dissolution of fat deposition from muscle tissues. Improves liver, kidney and intestine functions to efficiently breakdown fats. Increases nutrient absorption rate.
- Improves musculoskeletal health
- Prevents atherosclerosis
- Reduces acne outbreaks and infections
- Helps in Diabetes management
- Paces up healing of tissues
- Reduces swelling and pain
<Why is it a must have?>
Each Shuddh Guggulu capsule contains natural Guggulu extracts.
- Natural analgesic
- Organic antimicrobial agent
- Nourishes heart muscles
<Precautions to take>
- Keep away from children.
- Self-medication not advised.
- Keep away from moisture, heat and direct sunlight.
- Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women.
- Can interact with thyroid medications. Patients with Thyroid issues should use with caution.