Lavender essential oil is a popular essential oil known for use in aromatherapy. Known for its antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal and analgesic properties, lavender oil has myriads of therapeutic benefits.
- Fades Scars And Blemishes – Applying diluted lavender oil regularly on acne scars, dark spots and blemishes is known to help fade them. It also prevents acne breakouts.
- Natural Disinfectant – Lavender oil mixed with water can be used to wash wounds. It will help hasten the healing of the bruises and minor cuts.
- Natural Pain Reliever – Anti-inflammatory properties of the oil help soothe inflamed skin that has been bitten by bugs, or insects. Applying diluted essential oil also helps relieve muscle spasm.
- Natural Antidepressant – The calming aroma of lavender oil is known to help deal with mood swings, uplifts your spirit and prevents mental distress to a certain extent.
- Natural Anti-Aging & Anti-wrinkle Ingredient – When diluted lavender oil is applied regularly on your facial and neck areas, it has properties to delay the aging of the skin and prevent the appearance of wrinkles, dark circles and fine lines. Lavender oil has the ability to neutralize the free radicals to protect the skin.
- Scalp & Hair Health – When diluted lavender oil is applied on the scalp, it helps to reduce the formation of dandruff, soothes flaky and itchy skin. Lavender seeps deep into the hair follicles and improves blood circulation; this in turn stimulates hair growth.
WHY USE LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL ?
- Calms The Mind Improving Emotional Poise – Lavender has physically and emotionally balancing fragrance that is known to reduce anxiety and depression.
- Soothes Skin Irritations – Anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties of lavender oil is known to reduce as well as heal acne breakouts. Applying diluted lavender oil on dry skin will help reduce the itchiness.
- Natural Sleep Inducer – The natural sedative property of lavender oil helps to induce sleep when the oil is applied on the pillow covers or diffused.
- Soaks Away Stress When Added To Bath Water – Add a few drops of lavender oil to bath water. It eases stress and gives goodnight’s sleep. It is very soothing to the body and mind.
- Natural Freshener – Add a few drops of Organix Mantra Lavender Oil to water. Mix well and spray it in the room. Diffuse lavender oil to spread the fragrance in your home or office. Soak a cotton ball in Lavender Oil and place it among clothes in your wardrobe. It keeps away moths.