Our classic mountain tea reveals subtle new flavours on every sip
Classic mountain tea or Sideritis Raeseri is a full-bodied, flower and leaf tea that originates in Albania’s southern mountains. Its popularity goes back a long way, having been used to support a healthy lifestyle for thousands of years.
Along with its relaxing effect on the body, it helps to keep you hydrated, and gives you a little boost. Our classic mountain tea reveals subtle new flavours on every sip.
Prepare your tea
Tea is served at its best using a teapot. This allows you to use a greater amount of water which will bring out the entire flavour profile of your tea (it’s also better for our planet to heat your water only once!)
- For a 1L teapot use 2-3 tea stems
- For 1 cup of 300 ml use 1-2 tea stems
- Pour freshly boiled water (95ºC) over the tea and leave to infuse for 5 minutes
- You don’t need to remove the tea, it will sink to the bottom of the cup
- Tea can be used up to three times in a 12-hour period
- Enjoy it cold during hot summer days, refrigerate it or use ice cubes
The Classic box contains
- 25 cups / 10 pots of tea 1l
- 100% organic fairly sourced herbal and floral teas
- Hand-packed with care in Amsterdam
- Plastic-free, tree-friendly, reusable and recyclable packaging