Keeping you refreshed and energised like a little escape to your favourite beach. A tea for any day. This herbal blend works both hot and chilled . Packed with vitamins to hydrate you all day long.
Notes ~ Flowery and fresh this colourful blend will uplift the spirit
Ingredients ~ Mountain Tea (Sideritis Raeseri)*, Hibiscus (Hibiscus Sabdariffa)** , Moroccan Rose (Rosa Centifolia)**
*Wild growing herb
**Product of organic farming
Mountain Tea (Sideritis Raeseri) ~ Classic mountain tea or Sideritis Raeseri is a full-bodied, flower and leaf tea that originates in Albania’s southern mountains. Its popularity goes back a long way, having been used to support a healthy lifestyle for thousands of years. It is a delicately sweet tea that grows at an altitude of 1800m. Traditionally used as a remedy for colds and other health issues, this delicious herbal tea is rich in iron and antioxidants. Naturally caffeine free, this herbal tea is a good source of hydration throughout the day.
Hibiscus (Hibiscus Sabdariffa) ~ The tea for when you also need a personal trainer. Low in calories but high in minerals including calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, and zinc. While this tea is caffeine free it provides a boost to your liver health, can promote weight loss and may help lower blood pressure. Packed with vitamins like niacin and folic acid you can skip the gym today and sip some liquid power.
Roses (Rosa centifolia) ~ traditionally a symbol of love, beauty and femininity. They’re also a natural source of vitamin C and found to aid digestion and support healthy skin. Our organic rose tea is made from whole, dehydrated blossoms from Morocco. As well as providing a perfumed aroma in your cup rose plants have medicinal properties ranging from blood purification to anti-inflammation and intestinal issues.
Prepare your tea
Tea is served at its best using a teapot. This allows you to use a greater amount of water which will bring out the entire flavour profile of your tea (it’s also better for our planet to heat your water only once!)
- For a 1L teapot use 2-3 grams of your tea blend
- For 1 cup of 300 ml use 1-2 grams of your tea blend
- Pour freshly boiled water (95ºC) over the tea and leave to infuse for 5 minutes
- You don’t need to remove the tea, it will sink to the bottom of the cup
- Tea can be used up to three times in a 12-hour period
- Enjoy it cold during hot summer days, refrigerate it or use ice cubes
SOUL BLEND bag contains
- Makes 25 cups / 10 pots of tea 1l
- 100% organic fairly sourced herbal and floral teas
- Hand-packed with care in Amsterdam
- Plastic-free, tree-friendly, reusable and recyclable packaging