Support the immune system and be your all day power-bank. This herbal tea is your secret weapon, it’s sweet, bold and contains all the vitamins you’ll need to face the day ahead of you.
Notes ~ fresh, sweet and has almost as much character as you do.
Ingredients ~ Mountain Tea (Sideritis Raeseri)*, Wild Sage (Salvia Officinalis)*, Wild Marjoram (Origanum Vulgare)*
*Wild growing herb
Mountain Tea (Sideritis Raeseri) ~ Classic mountain tea or Sideritis Raeseri is a full-bodied, flower and leaf tea that originates in Albania’s southern mountains. Its popularity goes back a long way, having been used to support a healthy lifestyle for thousands of years. It is a delicately sweet tea that grows at an altitude of 1800m. Traditionally used as a remedy for colds and other health issues, this delicious herbal tea is rich in iron and antioxidants. Naturally caffeine free, this herbal tea is a good source of hydration throughout the day.
Wild Sage (Salvia Officinalis)~ In ancient times, sage (Salvia Officinalis) was known as a symbol of wisdom, longevity and immortality. Today, this beautiful herb is used as a purifier: it opens the heart, clears the mind, and supports the liver and immune system. Sage is the ultimate healing elixir, and delicious for everyday use. As well as tasting great it can be used to help treat a wide variety of issues from cold sores to hot flashes, memory problems and fatigue.
Wild Marjoram (Origanum Vulgare) ~ Wild marjoram (Origanum Vulgare) was considered a symbol of peace, love and friendship in ancient times. These days, it is better known for its healing powers – helping the body to recover and hydrate, supporting the respiratory system, kidney and liver functions. The wild marjoram we use to create our tea grows at 1800m above sea level.
Prepare your tea
Tea is served at its best using a teapot. This allows you to use a greater amount of water which will bring out the entire flavour profile of your tea (it’s also better for our planet to heat your water only once!)
- For a 1L teapot use 2-3 grams of your tea blend
- For 1 cup of 300 ml use 1-2 grams of your tea blend
- Pour freshly boiled water (95ºC) over the tea and leave to infuse for 5 minutes
- You don’t need to remove the tea, it will sink to the bottom of the cup
- Tea can be used up to three times in a 12-hour period
- Enjoy it cold during hot summer days, refrigerate it or use ice cubes
POWER BLEND bag contains
- 25 cups / 10 pots of tea 1l
- 100% organic fairly sourced herbal and floral teas
- Hand-packed with care in Amsterdam
- Plastic-free, tree-friendly, reusable and recyclable packaging