|Grade Standard||Medicine Grade|
|Pack Size||1 Kg|
|Product Type||Mitake Mushroom Extract|
- Product Name: Maitake Mushroom Extract Latin Name: Grifola frondosa Part Used: fungus
- Active Ingredient: Polysaccharide Description:
- Maitake is a precious fungus as food and medicine. Recently it is popular in American and Japanese market as a kind of excellent health caring food, and its unique nutrition and medical value attracts ever wider attention.
- Maitake polysaccharide has anticancer and anti-HIV function and can adjust immune and incretion and nutrition metabolizing. It is also good in curing hepatitis. IntroductionMushrooms are a flavorful and nutritious food group.
- Good sources of B-Vitamins: Thiamine, Riboflavin and Niacin. They contain all the essential amino acids. Mushrooms have also been used for thousands of years as some of the most effective, yet benign, of many plants that formed the oriental herbal tradition.
- Garuda International offers more than ten species of the highest quality mushroom extract powders available in the world today. Some are certified organically grown and some have standardized levels of active compounds.
- These are perfect powdered materials for formulating immune system boosting dietary supplements and natural cosmetics. Maitake mushroom (Grifola frondosa) grows wild in the northeastern part of Japan. For hundreds of years, this rare and exquisite tasting mushroom has been prized in traditional Japanese herbology.
- Historically, herbalists exchanged maitake for the same weight of silver.
- Renowned for its many health benefits and delicious taste, maitake is referred to as the Dancing Mushroom. People who found it in the mountains knew of its health benefits and began dancing with joy.
- Maitake is now being cultivated thereby insuring a steady supply for the first time ever.