|Usage/Application||Aromatherapy & Pharmaceutical|
|Brand||SNN NATURAL PRODUCTS|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
|Packaging Size||1 kg, 5 kg, 25 kg, 180 kg|
|Packaging Type||Aluminium Drum|
|Purity||100% Pure and Natural|
|Shelf Life||2 Years from Manufacturing Date|
|Color||Brownish yellow thick viscous liquid with bitter pungent flavor|
- Fenugreek is an ancient spice, although currently not influenced much in the West. It has been grown as a medicinal plant in India and Europe during the Middle Ages.
Constituents & Specifications:
- It contains iron, silicon, sodium and thiamine, amino acid, fatty acid, saponins, vitamins. It also contains saponaretin, gitogenin, diosgenin and neogitogenin.
- Specific Gravity: 0.97900 – 0.98400 @ 25 DegreeC
- Refractive Index: 1.48900 – 1.49300 @ 20 DegreeC
- It is carminative, demulcent, expectorant, laxative, dibetic and stomachic
Benefits & Uses:
- Fenugreek is used to treat diabetes in adults (late-onset diabetes), poor digestion, gastric inflammation, digestive disorders and tuberculosis
- It is used to promote lactation.
- It is also an excellent source of selenium, an anti-radiant which helps the body utilize oxygen and is also a natural source of iron, silicon, sodium and thiamine.
- The maple aroma and flavor of fenugreek has led to its use in many baked goods, chutneys, confections and imitation maple syrup.
- Production Capacity: 1000 kgs
- Delivery Time: Immediate Dispatch
- Packaging Details: 1 kg, 5 kg, 25 kg & 180 kgs