|Packaging Size||1 kg, 5 kg, 25 kg & 180 kg|
|Packaging Type||Aluminium Drums & Galvanized Drums|
|Brand||SNN NATURAL PRODUCTS|
|Shelf Life||2 Years from Manufacturing Date|
|Purity||100% Pure and Natural|
|Method of Extraction||Steam Distilled|
We have marked a distinct and dynamic position in the market by providing a high quality array ofAllspice Oil. This allspice oil can be helpful for the digestive system, for cramp, flatulence, indigestion and nausea. The offered allspice oil is also helpful for rheumatism, arthritis, stiffness, chills, congested coughs and bronchitis. We assure our customers that offered allspice oil is stringently tested on various parameters.
- Extracted by steam distillation
- Perfect for nervous exhaustion
- Has carminative, muscle relaxant properties
- Allspice can be a small scrubby tree, quite similar to the bay laurel in size and form. Allspice is the dried fruit of the Pimenta dioica/officinalis plant.
Constituents & Specifications
- The main chemical components of allspice oil are eugenol, menthyl eugenol, cineol, phellandrene and caryophyllene.
- Anesthetic, analgesic, antioxidant, antiseptic, carminative, muscle relaxant, rubefacient, stimulant and tonic.
Benefits & Uses
- Allspice oil can be helpful for the digestive system, for cramp, flatulence, indigestion and nausea, especially useful in rheumatism, chest complaints and to combat stress and depression. It can help in cases of depression, nervous exhaustion, tension, neuralgia and stress.
- When a bout of the blues strike, a couple of drops in a burner or vaporizer can help to lift the depression and to ease stress.
- A very small amount of allspice oil can be used as part of a massage oil for chest infection, severe muscle spasm or extreme cold. It is also helpful for rheumatism, arthritis, stiffness, chills, congested coughs and bronchitis.
- Production Capacity: 1000 kgs
- Delivery Time: Immediate Dispatch
- Packaging Details: 1 kg, 5 kg, 25 kg & 180 kg