- Useful for stress and anxiety
- Helps to improve skin texture
- Assists in maintaining concentration
How to Prepare:
- Gently massage 2-3 drops on different parts of the body, as directed.
- Keep it on and focus on your breathing for some minutes.
- Can also be added to bath water or diluted in carrier oil.
- Focus Essential Oil: 10 ML
- Sleep Essential Oil: 10 ML
- Skin Essential Oil: 10 ML
<Benefits of Essential Oils>
Helps to relieve mental strain
Assists in refreshing the neural networks for improving intellectual capabilities like perception, retention etc. Useful to increase one’s ability to maintain emotional stability during stressful situations.
Supports skin healing
Useful to maintain the pH and moisture content of skin tissues. This in turn assists in warding off common ailments like acne, tanning and early ageing. Works for improving skin tone as well.
Promotes healthy sleep
Helps to relax the tensed muscles, so that you may fall asleep in time. Assists in inducing a feeling of wellness that lowers down cortisol levels during night time.
- Aids in improving cognitive abilities
- Supports respiratory functions
- Useful for all skin types
- Helps to lower blood pressure
- Assists in alleviating panic
- Helps to increase physical energy
<Probable Side Effects of Essential Oils Combo>
- Keep out of sight of children.
- Consumption of oils can lead to severe gut problems including vomiting.
- Perform a patch test on the inner side of wrists to check for allergic reactions.
- For sensitive skin, it is best to dilute the essential oil in a carrier oil before use.