- Relieves acidity and gastritis
- Improves digestive health
- Removes kidney stones
Dosage: 3-6 gms with warm water as directed by the physician.
Quantity: 100 Grams (Pack of 2)
<Benefits of Avipattikar>
Improves Digestive Health
Indigestion can be cured immediately by taking Avipattikar Powder. It cures all associated symptoms like stomach discomfort, nausea, sourness, nausea, heartburn, etc. Coconut water is an excellent adjuvant in this case.
Reduces Chronic Gastritis
Inflammation of the stomach lining is called Gastritis. Having Avipattikar Powder helps in removing acids from the stomach, curing inflammation, and rebuilding the mucus-lined barrier in the stomach.
Prevents Gastroesophageal reflux disease
A gastroesophageal reflux disease is a chronic form of acid reflux which happens when the stomach content flows back into the food pipe. This irritates the lining of the food pipe causing heartburn, throat burn, chest pain, sour taste, etc. Avipattikar Churna helps in preventing this reflux.
- Helps in difficulty to pass urine
- Removes kidney stones
- Effective in curing Nephritis & Nephrotic Syndrome
<Why is it a must have?>
Amla (Emblica Officinalis)
It helps heal painful mouth ulcers and helps in reducing constipation. It contains anti-inflammatory properties and helps in weight loss. It cures sore throats and colds. Improves eyesight and promotes hair health.
Black pepper (Piper nigrum)
It is high in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. It benefits the brain and improves blood sugar control. It lowers cholesterol levels and contains cancer-fighting properties.
It regulates your hunger levels and keeps blood sugar levels in check. It contains antibacterial properties and helps with tooth pain. It helps in treating inflammation.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Indian bay leaf (Cinnamomum tamala)
- Long pepper (Piper longum)
- Nutgrass (Cyperus rotundus)
- Turpeth (Operculina turpethum)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Behada (Terminalia belerica)
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
<Precautions to take>
- Overconsumption of Avipattikar Powder may cause mild gastritis in some people.
- Can cause cramps in the stomach along with loose motions.
- Avipattikar Powder may cause watery stools in some people.
- May cause dehydration in some people, so it should be taken with the right adjuvant.
- Avipattikar Powder contains sugar, so if you are suffering from Diabetes then you must refrain from consuming it.
- Expectant and breastfeeding mothers should avoid the consumption of Avipattikar Powder.