The power of nature brings back the fun of love
Erectonin® Ultra contains the proven ingredients of our top seller Erectonin® and has been supplemented with other valuable ingredients. Erectonin® Ultra contains: L-citrulline, L-arginine, Piper Cubeba, Dan Shen, Tribulus Terrestris and also Polygonum Cuspidatum extract, nattokinase, B vitamins (vitamin B6, B9 and B12) and a plant extract mix of e.g. B. green coffee, acerola, acai or turmeric.
Polygonum cuspidatum extract
- Is nicknamed “Japanese knotweed”.
- Has the highest content of resveratrol of all plants, a phytochemical that is mainly found in the skin of fruits (e.g. grapes).
- In addition to resveratrol, the white-flowering plant also contains minerals and trace elements, as well as vitamin C.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical activity.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal blood vessel function.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal mental function.
- Vitamin C helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
AuraNatura® info: One capsule of Erectonin® Ultra contains 15 times the resveratrol content of red wine – without any alcohol intoxication.
- Nattokinase is an enzyme extracted from ‘natto’, a cheese-like product made from fermented soybeans (fermentation is fermentation by bacteria or enzymes).
- Is rich in lecithin, saponins, vitamin K and selenium.
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting.
- Selenium has functions throughout the body, such as the immune system, hair and nail growth, as a component of hormones, and sperm motility.
- Selenium contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Selenium also helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
B vitamins (vitamins B6, B9 and B12)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormone activity.
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid)
- Found in yeast, fruits, green leafy vegetables, legumes, liver and kidneys.
- Is involved in important metabolic processes in the body.
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Has a function in cell division.
- Found in animal foods such as liver, eggs, fish and cheese.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
Plant extract mix
- Erectonin® Ultra was rounded off with numerous gently obtained natural extracts, including green coffee, broccoli sprouts, green tea, quercetin, acerola, tomatoes, broccoli, acai, turmeric and garlic (see under “Ingredients”).
Responsible according to Art. 8 Para. 1 of the VO (EU) 1169/2011: NUTROPURE LIMITED, Lordou Vyronos, 61-63, 6023 Larnaca, Cyprus
Ingredients: L-Citrulline, Capsule Shell (Gelatine, Titanium Dioxide Dye), Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract, L-Arginine, Tribulus Terrestris Extract, Piper Cubeba Extract, Salvia Miltiorrhiza Radix Extract, Nattokinase, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Green Coffee Extract, Broccoli Sprout Extract, Green Tea Extract, Onion Extract, Apple Extract, Acerola Extract, Quercetin, Tomato Extract, Broccoli Extract, Acai Extract, Turmeric Extract, Garlic Extract, Basil Extract, Oregano Extract, Cinnamon Extract, Elderberry Extract, Carrot Extract, Mangosteen Extract, Blackcurrant Extract, Blueberry Extract, Sweet Cherry Extract, Blackberry Extract, Aronia Extract, Raspberry Extract, Spinach Extract, Cabbage Extract, Blueberry Extract, Brussels Sprouts Extract, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin.
Recommended dosage: Consume four capsules daily with some liquid.
Notes: The specified recommended daily intake must not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of small children. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.