If you give nature time, it can work wonders!
Soybean germ and soybean sprouts extract
- Soy comes from northeast China.
- Bean sprouts contain B vitamins, folic acid, iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc and phosphorus, among other things.
- Zinc helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Fresh soybean sprouts and germs are often contaminated with germs.
- The cranberry comes from North America, where it is still a regular part of the menu today.
- The valuable ingredients of the large-fruited cranberry (not to be confused with the cranberry!) include secondary plant substances such as the strong antioxidant OPC, as well as vitamins A, C and K.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Vitamin A contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Parsley provides many B vitamins, vitamins C, E, magnesium, folic acid and iron.
- Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
Did you know?
100 g of parsley have around 160 mg of vitamin C.
For comparison: 100 g of lemon contain around 53 mg of vitamin C.
Responsible according to Art. 8 Para. 1 of the VO (EU) 1169/2011: NUTROPURE LIMITED, Lordou Vyronos, 61-63, 6023 Larnaca, Cyprus
Ingredients: cranberry extract, soybean sprouts extract , capsule shell hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, release agent magnesium salts of fatty acids, bulking agent microcrystalline cellulose, parsley juice extract, soybean germ extract
Recommended dosage: Consume one capsule daily with some liquid.
Notes: The stated recommended daily intake must not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of small children. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.