Tea Tree essential oil and Witch hazel are two simple ingredients that help keep oily as well as combination skin in check. While Tea Tree is known for its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, Witch Hazel is known to help calm and soothe skin. Radish root extract have antioxidants and detoxifying properties. The extract helps to reduce the blemishes caused by acne. Vitamin C and E are vital molecules that helps in skin repair and regeneration. Peppermint oil is known to have skin toning properties. Basil Oil has cleansing properties.
- WITCH HAZEL – A powerful ingredient, known to help in calming and soothing the skin. Witch Hazel is a Natural Astringent. Helps lock the moisture in the skin. Thus, it helps in keeping the skin hydrated and preventing it from drying. (Drying of the skin is one of the side effects using an astringent.) Using the Witch Hazel Astringent regularly may help in reducing white as well as black heads.
- TEA TREE OIL – Tea tree oil is known to help reduce blemishes and scars caused by acne. Regular usage of Astringent may even help prevent outbreak of acne. Tea Tree is a natural anti-aging essential oil. Its known to slow the aging process and keeps wrinkles at bay.
- NATURAL SKIN TONER – Tea Tree Witch Hazel Astringent may help tighten skin pores. Organic Peppermint present in the Astringent may help in slowing down the production of aging. It along with Vitamins C and E known as Natural Toning A
- NATURAL ANTI-BACTERIAL AGENTS – Astringent contains natural anti-bacterial agents such as radish root extract, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Witch Hazel, and Organic B These agents are known to help protect skin against bacteria that causes acne.
- NATURAL ANTIOXIDANTS – Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Astringent is fortified with natural Antioxidants such as Vitamin C. Regularly using the astringent may help in neutralizing free radicals. Vitamin C is also known to aid in the repair and regeneration process of damaged skin.
- CLEAR AND HEALTHY SKIN – Tea Tree Oil and Witch Hazel astringent may help keep your skin clean, clear and healthy-looking. Witch Hazel and Tea tree together are very effective and if regularly used it may help in maintaining blemish free and clear looking skin.
How to Use:
Apply gently with a cotton ball to face and neck after cleansing. The Astringent will help cleanse, clarify, and refresh skin. Contains natural healing and anti-inflammatory properties.