Clear/hazy watery liquid with a distinct vanilla odour (its not the mouthwatering vanilla like your ice cream – more like vanilla absolute.)
Hydrosol waters can be used in lotions, creams, bath preparations or straight on the skin. They provide mild tonic and skin cleansing properties and are generally safe for all skin types. Customers are using it neat on their skin as a toner.
VANILLA HYDROSOL is distilled from fresh fruits of Vanilla planifolia plants that is native to Indian Ocean Islands. It is touted for its astonishing anti-oxidant, moisturizing and anti-bacterial effects. It has a deep calm and soothing effect.
Botanical Name: Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Water
INCI: Vanilla Planifolia (vanilla) fruit water, Populus tremuloides Bark Extract
Extraction Method: Steam distilled hydrosol
Heavy metals Lead cadmium coppers arsenic mercury – nil detected
Usage 5 -100%
Country of Origin: Madagascar
- all skin types
- bath additive
- mature and prematurely aged skin types
- linen / room sprays
- water replacement in emulsions
- facial cleansers
- Facial Cleanser: Moisten with a cotton pad and swipe across the skin of the face to cleanse.
- Facial Spray: Close the eyes and lightly mist your face as a daily refresher.
- Facial Mask: Mix the hydrosol with clay or body butter and apply to cleansed skin.
- Bath Additive: Simply add to your bath water.
Usage: 2.0 to 100%
Processing: Add to, or use as the water phase