Rosa Rubiginosa belongs to the family of Rosaceae. It is a variable climbing, wild rose species native to Europe, northwest Africa, and western Asia. The flowers are usually pale pink, but can vary between a deep pink and white. It grows wildly at a large scale in the southern Andes of Argentina.They are the fruits of this plant that by cold pressure gives the oil.
- Production process: Cold pressed
- Part of the plant used: Fruit
- Botanical Name: Rosa Rubiginosa
- Botanical Family: Rosaceae
- Country of origin: Argentina, Patagonia
- Quality: 100% Pure and natural