Super-floral and blended with the magical wonder mineral that is magnesium, vital for your health & wellbeing.
It’s Perfect Night’s Sleep Magnesium Body Butter with added magnesium. It gives you the dreamy super floral and lavender vibes. With added fragrant basil and honey-like sweet jasmine, it was made to help you get a perfect night’s sleep. Combined with a blend of shea butter, aloe vera, grapeseed oil and coconut oil to nourish and soften skin. Sweet dreams.
- ‘Magnesium helps to balance the ‘sleep-wake cycle’ and supports production of the sleep-inducing hormone melatonin too.” Read more on our blog
- Our Body Butters contain 88mg of magnesium per 5ml of product. Massage the equivalent of a heaped tablespoon all over your body & breathe in the relaxing aroma.
- 87% had a good nights sleep after using Perfect Night’s Sleep Body Butter*
- 100% natural fragrances / 200ml bottle (6.76 fl oz)
HOW TO USE
To get the full Perfect Night’s Sleep Body Butter experience apply daily.
- Massage the equivalent of a heaped tablespoon of the magnesium butter for sleep all over your body
- Do some mindful breathing, in for 7, out for 11
This Body Butter blends shea butter, grapeseed oil and coconut oil to nourish and soften skin with added magnesium.
Here are just some of the benefits of these ingredients:
Magnesium is vital for your health and wellbeing. This wonder mineral works to revitalise skin keeping it nourished, soft and hydrated.
Known to have antibacterial and antioxidant properties whilst being nourishing, conditioning and soothing. it easily absorbs into the skin which gives it good moisturising benefits.
Promotes soft, smooth and healthy appearance and it’s properties can help to repair skin. Great for dry / irritated skin as its properties help to relax.
Scented with our NEOM Tranquillity™ fragrance including English lavender, sweet basil & jasmine to help you relax and prepare for a good night’s sleep.
*After using the Body Butter 87% felt they had a good night’s sleep based on consumer perception study over 5 nights on 94 people.