- Origin: India, Himalaya
- Botanical Name: Tagetes minuta
- Method of Distillation: Steam Distillation
- Ingredient: 100% Wild Marigold Essential Oil ONLY
- Part of Plant used in distillation: Flower
- Shipping: We Send oils by FedEx worldwide. Free Shipping Worldwide for a purchase above 150$.
WILD MARIGOLD ESSENTIAL OIL USES:
- Parasitic Infestations
- Resistant Fungal Infections
- Warts Athlete’s Foot
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION:
- Do not take any essential oils internally and do not apply undiluted essential oils, absolutes, CO2s or other concentrated essences onto the skin without advanced essential oil knowledge or consultation from a qualified aromatherapy practitioner.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have liver damage, have cancer or have any other medical problem, use oils only under the proper guidance of a qualified aromatherapy practitioner.
- Use caution when using essential oils with children, elderly and if you have medical issues or are taking medications.