Pure kesar attar
Origin: This attar is originated in the subcontinent of India.
Mixes well with: Kesar attar blends well with sandalwood and other essential oil.
Before the application of this attar pregnant women should seek advice from their doctors.
1. Organic process of hydro distillation is adopted for the extraction of this organic oil.
2. Natural process of extraction is adopted as it helps in retaining the beneficial properties of this attar and also helps to retain the natural fragrance of this attar.
3. Due to several benefits related with the use of this attar, it is used since the ancient period of times and traded globally.
4. This attar oil is extracted from the kesar plant which is popularly known due to its therapeutic and other beneficial properties.
5. This attar oil is high in demand across the world.
6. Due to its captivating fragrance, this attar is also used in the formation of exotic perfumes.
7. Perfume prepared with the help of this attar has long lasting fragrance.
8. The perfume prepared with help of this attar can be used by both men as well as women.
9. Mind related disorders can also be cured with the proper application of this attar during the aromatherapy sessions.
10. Due to its skin friendly nature, this attar oil is also used in the formulation of various cosmetic products to enhance its fragrance and beneficial properties both.
Process of extraction
Organic process of hydro distillation is adopted for the extraction of this attar from the flowers of the kesar plant. The pure oil thus obtained after the extraction process has deep and delicate fragrance.
1. To repair the damaged and dried skin, this attar oil is also used as a medicinal oil to provide great benefits to the skin.
2. Due to its captivating and alluring fragrance this oil is widely used in the aromatherapy sessions.
3. The fragrance of this attar provides great relief to the mind which proves to be very beneficial in improving the concentration power of the person.
4. Various mind related disorders such as anxiety, depression, mental fatigue and various other such kinds of problems can also be treated with the simple application of this attar during the aromatherapy sessions.
5. It also helps in eliminating the negative thoughts from the mind of the person.
6. Due to its captivating ad alluring fragrance, this attar oil is used extensively in the perfumery industry for the formulation of various exotic and natural perfumes.
7. This attar oil is also used in the formulation of various other scented products such as incense sticks, scented candles, room freshener etc.
8. Depressive state of the mind can also be eliminated with the simple application of this attar.
9. The application of this attar also helps to keep the mind at stabilized mode to understand the situation and condition properly.
10. This attar oil is also popularly known for to its skin friendly nature, due to which it is also used in the preparation of various cosmetic products.