Nesbitt Eco Store delivers quality, ethically sourced, 100% Pure Jamaican Essential Oils. Jamaican Oils, namely the Black Castor Oil, is known for it’s robust effect. Producing rich, quality items in moderate quantities is easily to achieve due to the nature of the Jamaican soil. Jamaica was called “Xamayca”, meaning “land of wood and water”. It was so named by it’s very first inhabitants, the Arawaks.
Jamaica’s rich earth is known to produce very distinct, unique products, such as the Black Castor Oil, where quality is not spared, and you are sure to use less, yet achieve highly satisfactory results.
We guarantee essential oils derived from the botanicals of rural Jamaica.
Nutmeg essential oil is believed to exhibit anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, carminative, energizing, cleansing, and pain-relieving properties.
The rich in quality nutmeg essential oil is a must-have. It can be used:
- To manage pain, insomnia and anxiety
- For aromatherapy and cosmetic applications
- To clarify, brighten and soothe the skin
- To moisturize skin – can be added to a fragrance free moisturizer
- With achieving a clear, glowing complexion
- To ease muscular and bodily pain
- For soothing ITCHY scalp
- With improving appearance of dull, damages hair strands.
- Boosting hair shine
*product label may bear small emblem of Jamaica
- Item not to be ingested
Processing time – 1 week
Shipping time 1-3 days