Nesbitt Eco Store delivers unmatched 100% Pure Jamaican Essential Oils. Jamaican Oils, namely the Black Castor Oil, is known for it’s robust effect. Producing rich, quality items in moderate quantities is easily to achieve due to the nature of the Jamaican soil. Jamaica was called “Xamayca”, meaning “land of wood and water”. It was so named by it’s very first inhabitants, the Arawaks, who noticed the land was rich is natural resources.
Nesbitt Eco Store Limited guarantees essential oils derived from the botanicals of rural Jamaica.
Lemongrass is known for its antifungal activity, anti-inflammatory effect, and its use in aromatherapy. This essential oil is a must-have in your cabinet for:
- Skin clarifying – A facial steam using lemongrass essential oil clarifies and brightens the skin
- Cleansing your skin, making pores dirt free, removing dust and excess oil
- Reducing oily skin to help fight acne
- fighting lice
- aromatherapy – stress relief
- healing wounds and preventing infection
*product label may bear Jamaican emblem
*not to be ingested
Processing time – 1 week
Shipping time 1-3 days