Eucapro Group Sdn. Bhd.

Eucapro Multi-Purpose Cleaner 500ml

Product Description

100% pure Eucapro Eucalyptus Oil in a water-soluble base making it ideal for both household and personal use. It has a distinctive clean fresh fragrance and is easy to use with all the benefits of natural eucalyptus oil.  It is produced without pesticides or fertilizers. No artificial additives, aromas or flavorings are added.

Special Features

  • Cleans and freshens naturally
  • Can be diluted to water for household and general
  • Cleaning purposes
  • For household and personal use
  • The long-lasting, clean and crisp fragrance of eucalyptus
  • Excellent multipurpose cleaner
  • Great in the laundry to remove stubborn stains
  • Natural Insects Repellent [flies, cockroach,ant]
  • Australian formulation

Directions for Use

Household Uses:
General Cleaning: For kitchens and hard surfaces, add two capfuls to one liter of water. Gives a sparkling finish
and removes odors.

Laundry: Add three cupful to the washing machine load – To clean and freshen wash. Also great for removing stains.

Pre-Wash: Rub the undiluted solution onto stains or grease area on clothes. Leave for a few minutes or overnight for stubborn strains then add to the normal wash.

Freshen Bathroom & Toilet: Add two cupful of the solution to the toilets and drains to clean and deodorize.

Sparkling Floors: Add two to three cupful to bucket water when washing/mopping floors. Leaves a clean, fresh fragrance of eucalyptus.

Other uses: Removing stains and marks on walls, Chewing Gum and ideal for removing stickers and labels from most articles. Simply dampen moistened cloth moistened with an undiluted solution and apply it on the area.
Caution – please carry out a pre-test exercise on a small area before use.

Caution: Flammable solution. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of
children. Store in a cool place.
Use as directed on the label. Contains ethanol. Moderately toxic when ingested. If poisoning occurs get to a doctor or
hospital quickly. If swallowed do NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.

Same category navigation

All Product navigation