- Haldi Doodh is Beneficial in Joints-Pain | Ready-to-mix in just 1 min | It can be brewed in hot & cold milk | Anti-Allergic | Curcumin found in Turmeric purifies blood
- Natural antibiotic | Properties to prevent and ease cough, cold, headaches and infections
- We source purest Haldi from different part of Asia and mixed with herbs which you can’t easily get in your kitchen. It is far more nutritious than organic haldi available in market. Cardamom, Kesar (Pusph), Pista powder, Almond powder, Stevia extract makes it tasty and healthy drink for the whole family
- The Herbal Tea tablet is 100% organic as it is made with the finest and most authentic ingredients. There are no such side effects; rather it makes the daily process of tea consuming fast, easy, and healthy | Perfectly safe to drink and healthier than the regular tea you consume. It will automatically dissolve in 200 ml water in less than 45 seconds.
- Herbal Tea Keep hair strong and skin healthy | Beneficial for Flu, Sore Throat, Cough | Improves sleep and reduces stress | Fat-burning and improves metabolism | Improves digestion (relief from ulcer constipation) | Prevent the formation of kidney stones
- Green tea with the goodness of lemongrass and Stevia | Unique dissolving technology, tea is ready in just 30 seconds. No Residue, No Mess
- Lemongrasss Tea It helps in maintaining a healthy heart, anti-ageing, and natural immunity booster | 3-4 cups of Lemongrass tea can assist in weight reduction (upto 2 kgs per month) | Regular Yoga practice and Lemongrass Tea can bring lasting glow to your face. Loose Belly Fat | Lemongrass is known for beneficial in migraine, act as antidepressant and mood enhancer
Haldi Doodh Mix:
Organic Turmeric root extract | Ashwagandha extract | Cardamom powder | Kesar (Pusph) | Almond powder| Salam Mishri powder | Black pepper powder | Carom seed powder | Ginger powder | Fennel seed powder | Cinnamon powder
Herbal Tea (Kadha):
Green tea extract | Banafsha powder | Long pepper powder | Mulethi powder | Giloy powder | Bark of Arjun (Ashok Chaal) powder | Ginger powder | Black pepper | Black salt | Cinnamon powder | Neembu satva powder| Fresh cardamon extract
Green Tea | Lemongrass | Stevia | Dalchini | Expent
Store the sachets in a cool dark place. If you are storing it in the refrigerator/freezer, then store it in an airtight jar or the packet can too be directly kept. Before using, allow the mix to reach room temperature to prevent any condensation. Each packet should be used within a week after opening.