Ayurveda oils heal by identifying your unique dosha pattern. Each dosha – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha – combines the five elements of the universe (air, fire, water, earth, space) in a particular manner.
Padmashri Pitta oil is inspired by Ayurvedic body massage oil called Chandanadi Tailam.
Pitta Formula massage oil is infused with gentle, yet effective, herbs specially selected by our Ayurvedic practitioners to restore (or maintain) a healthy balance of the Pitta (fire and water) Dosha.
This oil is particularly suited for people with a Pitta Dosha (in whole or part) as it acts to calm and refresh the mind, body, and soul.
Cooling Pitta Oil gently replenishes moisture for soft and supple skin.
This herbal Ayurveda oil is made with cooling herbs like sandalwood, amla, Indian lotus, and sesame oil.
Celebrate each day with self-care oils
- 100% natural oils made with care in tune with nature.
- Manufactured in small batches by Ayurvedic healers to ensure freshness and product integrity, free from chemicals such as SLS/SLES, Parabens, Lanolin, BHT/BHA and mineral oils.
- Suitable for professional use in wellness clinics as well as self-care.
- Provides essential nourishment and moisture to the skin.
- Eco-friendly, cruelty-free and not tested on animals.
- Absorbs quickly to lock in moisture for superior hydration.
- Small quantities of these oils deliver undiluted nourishment.