Selected plant complex for all allergy sufferers
Japanese cord tree
- Also honey tree, pearl tree, Japanese pagoda tree or scientifically: Sophora japonica
- Originally from China and Korea
- Medicinal plant of traditional Chinese medicine
- The flower buds and flowers contain a lot of rutin
- Rutin is a flavonoid and belongs to the yellow phytochemicals. It protects the plants from microorganisms and sun rays.
- Sophora japonica is one of the most rutin-rich plants there is
- Rutin is broken down into quercetin in the gut
- Black cumin (scientifically: Nigella) is a genus of plants in the buttercup family
- Used in folk medicine in the Orient for over 2000 years
- Despite sharing the same name, it is not related to caraway or cumin
- Contains over 100 valuable nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, minerals, vitamins and essential oil
OPC (oligomeric proanthocyanidins)
- Made from grape seed extract and pine bark extract
- OPC belong to the secondary plant substances and there to the class of polyphenols
- OPC is also found in other vegetables and fruits, but we usually do not absorb OPC from them because it is lost when peeling, for example.
- OPC are considered to be one of the strongest antioxidants that have been identified so far.
- MSM is organic sulfur and the third most common element in the human body
- 0.2% of the body consists of sulfur – this means that the body contains 5x more sulfur than magnesium and 40x more sulfur than iron
- Organic sulfur comes from plant sources. Increasingly low-sulphur soils are making supply more difficult
- Important element for protein synthesis
- In particular, the sulphur-containing amino acids such as methionine, taurine and cysteine are dependent on it
- Folate contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Folate has a role in cell division
- Folate contributes to normal amino acid synthesis
- Folate contributes to normal blood formation
- Folate contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Folate helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
Responsible according to Art. 8 Para. 1 of the VO (EU) 1169/2011: NUTROPURE LIMITED, Lordou Vyronos, 61-63, 6023 Larnaca, Cyprus
Ingredients: Japanese cord tree extract, quercetin dihydrate, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, black cumin extract, silica precipitated, pine bark extract, grape seed extract, maltodextrin, magnesium salts of fatty acids, methylsulfonylmethane, folic acid
Recommended dosage: Consume two capsules daily with some liquid
Notes: The stated recommended daily intake must not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of small children. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.